Saturday, December 03, 2005

Pride & Prejudice (2005)



I wanted to see Jarhead or even Aeon Flux, even after knowing that it was a total turd, when given the alternative. THIS. Bile expecting english romance. Gaaahd! Why! What did I do to deserve this! Now I understand that the book is a piece of classic literature, and I also respect that the film does a halfway decent job of reproducing that literary work. But come on! Seriously! Who enjoys this anymore? So cliche that I think the other 7 people in the theatre were squirming just as much as I was to keep their bums from going completely asleep. My only reprieve from the seeming unending agony of this movie was to get all MSC3k on it, guffawing along with Donald Sutherland's saggy face in my best Olde Englishe accent. "Ooooh Mr.Darcy!" shoot me now. please.
And Finally, Keira Knightley's performance was horrid. She was some grinning caricature of a girl in love, face contorted into some live action anime chick with gargoyle fangs and bulging eyes that begged for you to stab at your own to get away from the sickening pain in your head.
I'm not even going to rate this movie. forget it.
Pride & Prejudice (2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home